Followers

Sunday 16 September 2012

Computer Fun

A male card this time for my nephew Tom whose birthday is later this month. I've used the Lili of the Valley Computer Fun stamp as the main image for the card. The sentiment is also a LOTV stamp. I always struggle with male cards but hopefully he'll like it.



Things used in the making of this card are:
  • Computer Fun Stamp & Sentiment Stamp - Lili of the Valley
  • Main Backing Paper & Glitter Flowers - Dragon Lair Designs
  • Glitter Card (Red & Black/Blue), Card Candi & Candi Stamps (Lettering) - Craftwork Cards
  • Ribbon - Fantastic Ribbons
  • Blue Paper - Card Making Downloads
...and a close up of the main stamp


1 comment:

  1. What a lovely card for a boy, i personally always struggle with male themed cards but love this one

    Janette xx
    Stamping Dragon

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog & thank-you for leaving a comment which I look forward to reading.