Followers

Friday, 29 March 2013

Looking In

Another lot of Tonic Studios Pick of the Bunch Stamps & the Domed Window die. Here's the finished card minus the sentiment as I've not yet decided who to send it to.


I started with a 19cm square piece of card which I die cut the window from. I then inked the card using the Antique Linen Distress Ink. I stamped everything using the Walnut Stain Distress Ink and used a mask to create the roof tiles also using the Walnut Stain. All the other colours are Promarkers but I left the window white for contrast & dimension.

A close up of the window. I did think afterwards that I could have used some acetate to create the window panes so one for next time I think.


When I use this again I'll also decoupage the tree to add more dimension although when I put this together I was thinking of posting it so the flatter the better. I did you a bit of masking on this area though to show the wall behind the tree.

A closer look at the mask & top of the window:


The bottom right hand area of the card, note the mouse at the bottom:



1 comment:

  1. This is really lovely - great to see how you've used so many of the stamps on one card, Ruth :)

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog & thank-you for leaving a comment which I look forward to reading.