Followers

Friday 22 March 2013

Sweetest Swirls

Here's another Hunkydory kit that I've used up. It's the free kit that came with Compendium 2. In addition to the cards there is a desk calendar but I'll have to post a photo of that later as I took it to work and didn't photograph it. The only things I used that were additional to the kit was the card blanks & embellishments everything else was in the kit. 

These cards are 8x8 in size:















These cards are A5 in size:



These cards are DL in size:

These cards are 6x6 in size:

 

These cards are 5x5 in size:


These cards are 4x4 in size and I've put them together in a box I made to make a set of notelets:



 






1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous selection of colours and designs, my goodness you have been busy. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog & thank-you for leaving a comment which I look forward to reading.