Followers

Tuesday 20 August 2013

Tangling

Sorry I've been a bit tardy in adding to my blog over the last couple of months. I've been crafting but just not taking photos & loading them up here so I'm now on a bit of a catch up.

This card was inspired by watching Mel Heaton on Create and Craft & also doing one of her Make & Takes at the Summer Crafting Show in Doncaster. I've made it for my brother-in-law who is an artist himself so I'm hoping he appreciates it more that most.



It started out as 3 fans scored using one of the Keepsake Crafts boards. I then did the tangles on each section before attaching together & creating the consertinas to give some depth. I then cut the corners out of black card using a Marianne die (I think) & the centre using elements from a Tattered Lace Die (the black bit) & also a Spellbinders with the sentiments again from Tatter Lace. I did find the tangling part very relaxing and will definitely be doing more.

Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog & thank-you for leaving a comment which I look forward to reading.