Followers

Thursday 29 May 2014

18th Birthday Card

Well yet another family birthday his time for my niece who is 18. The image is a digital stamp from Saturated Canary and was a freebie for Facebook group members. I just loved colouring this one using my Promarkers and I was so pleased with the result it was a while before I could bring myself to use it on a card but then I can always do another one.


The Promarker colours I used were:


Dress
Ruby, Cardinal Red, Burgundy

Bandanna 
Cobalt Blue, China Blue, Midnight Blue

Hair
Ivory, Raw Sienna, Terracotta, Chestnut

Skin
Ivory, Blush, Oatmeal

Money Bag
Tan, cinnamon, Cocoa

Boots 
Cinnamon, Cocoa, Umber

Ear Rings & Coins
Gold, Amber



The dies for the flowers, the corner & the numbers are Tattered Lace. The card is the linen look gold from create and craft so not as bright as usual mirri card, although it seems to be brighter in the photos than in real life.



The happy birthday die is from Tonic Studios and the backing papers we in my stash I think they're a Papermania design but can't be sure. The embossing folder was Crafters Companion Embossalicious Perfect Paisley.







2 comments:

  1. Love your Gorgeous Blog you have some Great designs here! Have a Great Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you colored her up :)

    Hugs, Christine
    http://ckndesign.blogspot.no/

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog & thank-you for leaving a comment which I look forward to reading.