Followers

Sunday 25 May 2014

Boudacious Bev Times Two

Well another family birthday card this time my 25 year old step-son. He's football mad but I decided to do something completely different this year so I used a Kenny K digi image that I've had for ages but never used. 


It's quite amazing how different an image can look just by changing some of the colours. All the colours for the hair & skin were the same I changed the Reds for Pinks & used lighter greys but that was all.

So on both images were:
Hair
Ivory, Raw Sienna, Terracotta, Chestnut

Skin
Satin, Putty, Oatmeal


Clothes
Lipstick Red, Red, Berry Red,
Warm Grey 4, Warm Grey 5, Black


Clothes
Cocktail Pink, Carmine, Magenta,
Warm Grey 2, Warm Grey 3, Warm Grey 4

All the papers and card backgrounds were from my stash. The dies were spellbinders for the cushions and the headboard & a tattered lace sentiment. The punch was a Tonic Studios.

This was one that turned out just as I hoped.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog & thank-you for leaving a comment which I look forward to reading.