I started with a 19cm square piece of card which I die cut the window from. I then inked the card using the Antique Linen Distress Ink. I stamped everything using the Walnut Stain Distress Ink and used a mask to create the roof tiles also using the Walnut Stain. All the other colours are Promarkers but I left the window white for contrast & dimension.
A close up of the window. I did think afterwards that I could have used some acetate to create the window panes so one for next time I think.
When I use this again I'll also decoupage the tree to add more dimension although when I put this together I was thinking of posting it so the flatter the better. I did you a bit of masking on this area though to show the wall behind the tree.
A closer look at the mask & top of the window:
The bottom right hand area of the card, note the mouse at the bottom: